(=ρнуяєαвυηηιℓℓα - "هو الذي يصوّركم في الأرحام كيف يشاء"=) says:
mhm
i bought perfume
and nw i smell like vanilla
LOL

[Azzie] says:
hahah nice

(=ρнуяєαвυηηιℓℓα - "هو الذي يصوّركم في الأرحام كيف يشاء"=) says:
i wanna eat myself

[Azzie] says:
I bought nasi lemak
and now I smell like sambal
I wanna eat myself too

(=ρнуяєαвυηηιℓℓα - "هو الذي يصوّركم في الأرحام كيف يشاء"=) says:
LOL.

(=ρнуяєαвυηηιℓℓα - "هو الذي يصوّركم في الأرحام كيف يشاء"=) says:
woohoo that was blog material


[Azzie] says:
u do! D:


(=ρнуяєαвυηηιℓℓα - "هو الذي يصوّركم في الأرحام كيف يشاء"=) says:
tyty
i do?


[Azzie] says:
=.= jahat giler
I'm not gonna say anything anymore =.=


(=ρнуяєαвυηηιℓℓα - "هو الذي يصوّركم في الأرحام كيف يشاء"=) says:
eh nuuuu D=


[Azzie] says:
*zips mouth* X=


(=ρнуяєαвυηηιℓℓα - "هو الذي يصوّركم في الأرحام كيف يشاء"=) says:
fine
tido ah camnie


[Azzie] says:
haha its abt time







yeah, curly haired dude is loved. XD

-zaf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i don't care what they say;