Just making my rounds again.

I'm turning 25 in a couple months.

Ended an awesome stint at the top ad agency DDB 2 weeks ago. I never thought I'd one day be writing for McDonald's. But it happened. and I'm glad it did.

They couldn't extend me due to budget constraints, and I know that. But somehow that makes me feel like I'm not good enough. My former boss has been a total champ helping me find another internship. And I've scoured the internet for opportunities, with some luck - but Fi says I'll just be wasting my time at the places that called me back.

NTU offered me a place and I took it up without a second thought. I hope I'm not making a mistake. Friends and acquaintances are happy for me. Even my counselor said it's a good thing.

But... damn, I don't want to end up a teacher, you know? On the other hand, it's NTU. One does not simply turn down NTU.

Heck, I spent the last 4 years hating myself because I couldn't get into a local program. (Which is something I'll never admit to my peers). But now that I'm here, I don't even know if I want it anymore.

But if not this, then what? I'm not getting any younger. Every second I think about how behind I am in life makes me panic. Terence will say that I'm just imagining that I'm behind, that really I'm doing fine - if only I could turn off my doubts and believe him.

My cat did the cutest thing just now. She ran up on the shelf behind me and booped me in the back of my head with the tiniest mew. She's the sweetest thing.

I'm feeling awfully lonely. I think I'll go to bed and give my husband a cuddle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i don't care what they say;